Elevate Your Practice
At Sirona 3d Summit On Digital Dentistry
3D SUMMIT is the only dental education seminar fully dedicated to the clinical integration of 3D Cone Beam imaging, CAD/CAM and single visit dentistry. Learn things that every dentist should know, and see how to seamlessly integrate cone beam and chairside CAD/CAM into your practice.
April 13-14, 2018
Location: Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
1401 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Reasons To Come
Day 1 Schedule
- Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 3D Cone Beam Imaging & CAD/CAM - Comprehensive Digital Dentistry for Better Patient Care
- 3D Radiology -The Foundation of Digital Dentistry
- The Business Side of Dentistry - What Every Dentist Should Know
- Practical Integration - CBCT & CAD/CAM in Your Office
- Patient Case - 3D Cone Beam Imaging & CAD/CAM in Action
- 4D Guided Implantology from the Anterior Esthetic to Atrophic Edentulous Zones: The Art & Science
Day 2 Schedule
- Continental Breakfast
- Why Dentsply Sirona and Patterson for your Digital Solutions
- Implants Made Easy
- Medical Billing for Dental Offices
UP TO 6 CE CREDITS will be available will be available upon completion of the course.The course fee is $199. If the reservation is not canceledby the Monday before theevent, or the registrant doesnot show up, a fee of $100 will be charged.
See How 3D Summit Can Help Your Practice
Richard Sullivan IV, DDS
Dr. Ryan O’Neill is a general dentist in Nashville, TN and owner of Sleep Nashville, a dental practice devoted entirely to treating sleep-disordered breathing through oral appliance therapy. Dr. O’Neill lectures nationally on sleep apnea, 3D imaging, medical billing and is a key opinion leader for the OPTISLEEP® oral appliance. Dr. O’Neill has a passion for training and equipping general dentists on how to treat sleep apnea in their own dental practice through the True North Continuing Education’s courses 3D Sleep & True Sleep.
Yong-Han Koo, DDS
Dr. Koo graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital, St. Raphael Campus. He holds a faculty appointment at Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He serves on the board of directors for American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), is a member of the E-Poster Committee for Academy of Osseointegration (AO), and sits on the CE Committee for Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (MSOMS) and Yankee Dental Congress. Dr. Koo is the founder of Academy of 3D Connection in Osseo-Integration and maintains a private practice limited to oral and maxillofacial surgery in Wayland, Massachusetts.